All other past editions page: https://agilecoachcamp.ro/past-editions
The 6th edition of Agile Coach Camp Romania took place from 9th to 11th of September 2022 at Albota Trout Farm.
Pre-Event: Build the Agile Coach Vision-in-a-Box
For the first time we used the “Teepee” (small tent) concept, for sharing the session outcomes in smaller groups. Tippies were named after some of the Agile values: “Dare”, “Share”, “Care”, “Courage”, “Openness”.
They created their own identity and showed it off:
Open Space: Open to your senses
This year we had a special opening theme on Saturday morning.
We wanted to offer a different, highly sensory-oriented experience.
Wearing medieval costumes, playing a mix of forest sounds we anchored the audience in the past Primordial Forest.
Walking barefoot on sand, rock and leaves, passing the bumblebee from one to another helped us create a sense of self-reflection and connection at the same time.
- What does an Agile Performing Team look like?
- What is next in Agile?
- Remote challenges Hybrid
- Agile + Async = LOVE
- Selfgrowth/Get rid of fixed mindset
- How we can do TA + DEV + Testing in the sprint
- Coaching Supervision (online session)
- How PCM & Trainings help our teams
- Krav-Maga self defence class
- Metaphors with Story Cubes
- StakMan Teambuilding Exercise
- The Judge – PQ method to overcome saboteurs
- Context Switching Game
- #NO ESTIMATES, #NO TEST CASES
- Show off Product Box by Kids
- Remote Self Organizing Teams
- How to Break Eternal Groups (SM/PO/PM) resisting to change
- Sensory exercise (barefoot walking and embodyment)
Every year, games are our way of spending the night: Powerpoint Karaoke, Werewolves, The Mind, Dixit, Ticket to Ride and… Guitar play by the fire!
A big Thank You! to our sponsors that made this event special:
See you next year!
Orga Team: Adi Suciu, Lucian Adrian Stroie, Oana Trufin, Costin Calisov, Eugen Pleșca