Second Edition: Albota Trout Farm
Last year we met at a bigger location to accomodate our 50-people crowd.
We opened the event with a World Café exercise.
As every year, we had an elegant introduction into the Open Space Technology that will hold the topics for discussion:
Here are some of our topics for the two days:
- Dealing with “hard heads” (non agile delivers)
- Product AMA
- What makes an Agile Coach?
- The mindset of Agile and your clients place on it
- Create cross-functional teams
- Setting up new scrum teams
- Truly fun and engaging retrospectives
- Management 3.0 in life
- Communication in software development
- Agile with Remote teams
- Scrum ceremonies on demand?
- From Scrum to Scrumban
- Technical debt running Game
- Agile HR
- Agile Research
- Agile & ITIL
- The role of PM in Agile
- Scrum Coaching Retreat
- Agile from Psychology Angle
- Agile Theater (Roles, Experience, Safety)
- Estimation in agile. Managing short/medium term expectations
- Integration of new members in an agile team
- Visual Facilitation
- Resistance as a resource
- Scrum + Design Thinkning = Love
- Spikes – How To?
- Teaching through games
- Standardize decision making with scoring
- Gica Hagi Agile Coach
Is There More About it?
#accro17 Hashtag on Twitter:
2017 Edition Hashtag on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/accro17?src=hash
Sponsors for 2017 Edition
Become part of something bigger than you alone. Founded in 2001, Scrum
Alliance® is the largest, most established and influential professional
membership and certification organization in the Agile community. Scrum
Alliance® is a nonprofit association, having certified more than 450,000
individuals worldwide. Its vision is to “Transform the World of Work” with a
mission to guide and inspire individuals, leaders, and organizations with
practices, principles, and values that create workplaces that are joyful,
prosperous, and sustainable. Come sprint with us at